Code of Ethics
The Company has established a Code of Ethics intended to document the principles of conduct and ethics to be followed by the Company, its subsidiaries, its employees, officers and directors. The Code is intended to provide general parameters and expectations of the Corporation and is provided to all directors, officers, employees and key contractors when they commence their services with the Corporation.
Its purpose is to:
- Promote honest and ethical conduct, including the ethical handling of actual or apparent conflicts of interest between personal and professional relationships;
- Promote avoidance of conflicts of interest, including disclosure of any material transaction or relationship that reasonably could be expected to give rise to such a conflict;
- Promote full, fair, accurate, timely and understandable disclosure in reports and documents that the Company files with, or submits to, the securities regulators and in other public communications made by the Company;
- Promote compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules and regulations;
- Promote the prompt internal reporting of violations of this Code;
- Promote accountability for adherence to this Code;
- Provide guidance to employees, officers and directors to help them recognize and deal with ethical issues;
- Provide mechanisms to report unethical conduct; and
- Help foster the Company's culture of honesty and accountability.
The above information has been condensed. You may request the full Code of Business Conduct and Ethics from the Company.